500 member giveaway!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

IceGolem

God of Gaming
I'd see the duplicate IP addresses, and would ban them from all referral type giveaways.
Oh, dammit... I've invited my brother before i realised this. I'm using PC and he's using notebook but we're both using the same wi-fi. I'm so sorry about this.. But I've already invited 6 people in total so I'd still have 5 people without him.. I hope this isn't a big problem.. ?

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
ANY AND ALL BUGS WITH THIS HAS BEEN FIXED!!!

The referral link is now 100% fixed, and fully functional. Everyone who has entered this prior to this post will win at least a few GH$ just for their participation. Now you can refer people and it count 100% :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1435756503,1435756128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh, dammit... I've invited my brother before i realised this. I'm using PC and he's using notebook but we're both using the same wi-fi. I'm so sorry about this.. But I've already invited 6 people in total so I'd still have 5 people without him.. I hope this isn't a big problem.. ?
If it's a single referral from your brother, and he's active I don't see it being a big deal, but if you have a lot of referrals under the same IP during an event like this, it is a huge deal.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
ANY AND ALL BUGS WITH THIS HAS BEEN FIXED!!!

The referral link is now 100% fixed, and fully functional. Everyone who has entered this prior to this post will win at least a few GH$ just for their participation. Now you can refer people and it count 100% :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1435756503,1435756128][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it's a single referral from your brother, and he's active I don't see it being a big deal, but if you have a lot of referrals under the same IP during an event like this, it is a huge deal.
Ok, thanks :)

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I don't know why are there these rockets on screen LOL
We didn't hit 500 members yet,aren't we ?
[DOUBLEPOST=1435758533,1435758462][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw. I invited two people on Omegle,it didn't showed. I think it was after you told be bug was fixed, @Xyphien . But I didn't hit 5 members anyway :D

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I know 4th of July is USA's independence day,but today is 1st ?

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Just 1 more member for 500 members, I hope the giveaway still stands :)
ooh, this old thing? Nahhh, I was just saying this to get people to recruit.

Jay Kay. Of course it still stands! Assuming the requirements are met :D

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us