500 member giveaway!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Well that's what I was asking - if the requirements are already met :D
We have 4 members with 5+ referrals DX I have 4 referrals, and I know I invited Batman, so I'll count myself as having 5 to make sure this will be valid :D

IceGolem

God of Gaming
We have 4 members with 5+ referrals DX I have 4 referrals, and I know I invited Batman, so I'll count myself as having 5 to make sure this will be valid :D
YAAAY! Thanks, it was kinda hard for me to get all those people to register here at least, so I would be kinda destroyed if this giveaway was cancelled :D English of those people I invited is horrible (I know because they're my former classmates) and most of them don't even like videogames, so I'm afraid we won't be seeing them here.. But at least I contributed to that 500 milestone I guess :)

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I love how @Xyphien fucks with everyone LOL :D
When he was giving me Outlast,he first gave me duplicate key. When I told him,he said that there's no Outlast. Then he said that I'll get a ban because of lolz. Then he finally gave me :D
EDIT : @Xyphien I posted refferal on Reddit,but only one member seems active. Does that counts me in ? :D

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I love how @Xyphien fucks with everyone LOL :D
When he was giving me Outlast,he first gave me duplicate key. When I told him,he said that there's no Outlast. Then he said that I'll get a ban because of lolz. Then he finally gave me :D
EDIT : @Xyphien I posted refferal on Reddit,but only one member seems active. Does that counts me in ? :D
I love fucking with people, it makes life more enjoyable <3 And yeah, Though the person with the most active referrals will win the main prize :3 *I have the most active referrals XD*

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I invited few more when system was broken back then. @TheLordPrga is the only active one I know :D
EDIT : Invites are probably broken again. I reffered @Prince Dreamcaster via Omegle just now,it stays on 9 lol

Last edited:

IceGolem

God of Gaming
I love fucking with people, it makes life more enjoyable <3 And yeah, Though the person with the most active referrals will win the main prize :3 *I have the most active referrals XD*
Oh man, this wasn't stated here before, you can't just change the rules to your liking... Or can you ? :D
I invited few more when system was broken back then. @TheLordPrga is the only active one I know :D
EDIT : Invites are probably broken again. I reffered @Prince Dreamcaster via Omegle just now,it stays on 9 lol
Yeah, I had that problem too, but it fixed itself after 15 min or so. I guess it takes awhile before the system "catches up"

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Oh man, this wasn't stated here before, you can't just change the rules to your liking... Or can you ? :D

Yeah, I had that problem too, but it fixed itself after 15 min or so. I guess it takes awhile before the system "catches up"
It wouldn't make since to reward someone for bringing in space fillers rather than bringing in people who are active. Also, we now have 500 members!!!!! So... I'll be recording and doing the giveaways right now! :D

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
@Xyphien I was thinking the same. It would be reasonable,because technically I only contributed to community with two members. Others are just numbers.
Sorry for expression like that,but that is true.
I think most of them came because of free games,but when they saw how it's not that easy,they quit. What happens next is that they're just filling up your servers.
It's not much,but as far as I can see,only 15-ish of us are active.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us