Ahhh so annoying

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosire Sabido

God of Gaming
VIP
Website
steamcommunity.com
I am playing Shadow warrior which looks f*cking awesome but on some parts of it the game freezes but when I am playing it I don't experience any lag but it just freeze on some parts. Hmmphh great I can't even get passed the first part cause alt+tab doesn't work

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
So... your game just randomly freezes?
Maybe try checking the steam discussions or google to see if anyone else has the same problem.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I am playing Shadow warrior which looks f*cking awesome but on some parts of it the game freezes but when I am playing it I don't experience any lag but it just freeze on some parts. Hmmphh great I can't even get passed the first part cause alt+tab doesn't work
That sounds like a computer problem. Either your computer is maxing it's CPU, overheating, etc. Look and see if all your stuff is up to date. I'd check this out http://www.itworld.com/article/2827880/6-software-and-driver-update-utilities-compared.html I'm personally lazy, luckily my computer came with a built in one. If one of your software is outdated it could cause this, also check on your fan. I know if some parts of a game were too much on my desktop it'd overheat and freeze, no lag, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us