anime! MOAR

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Dev

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
so... i watch alot of anime... and if anyone haqs a suggestion basesd on my list of anime i have watched and are watching. thatd be perfect!

Kill la Kill
Akame ga kill
Amagi Brilliant park
Zatch Bell (Gash Bell)
World Trigger
One Piece
Sword art Online 1 & 2
Inuyasha
Naruto + Shippuden
Attack on Titan
Dragonball
Black Bullet
Fairytail
Toriko
Blue Dragon
Log horizon
Magi
No Game No Life
Full Metal Alchemist
Tokyo Ghoul
Cardfight: Vanguard!
Accelleration World
DanMachi
Hunter X Hunter

There are a few more that i missed. but that sum's most of it up. i will add more as i remember!

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
I've seen a good chunk of those.

If you like Kill la Kill, you should definitely watch Tengan Toppa Gurren Lagann, as it was made by the same people.
FLCL and Space Dandy are also pretty similar in style to those two.

Rurouni Kenshin is kinda similar to Inuyasha (it's a 90's anime about a samurai and a bunch of others who go around and do stuff, and there's some romance in it) and it's one of my favorites.

No Game No Life is similar to Death Note and Code Geass because they all involve a lot of mind games.

Claraviolet

God of Gaming
Website
onepieceforum.net
Try these anime as you are into action, comedy and supernatural elements.
1. Ao no exorcist
2. Bleach
3. Trigun
4. D-gray man
5. Claymore
If you need more, feel free to contact me ;)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Baccano! is really good. And I liked Gundam 00. Give those a shot.

keirzilla

MERMAID
I only like Naruto lol. I don't do anime. I'm one of those people that usually judge people who watch anime but I realllllllly like Naruto. It's funny and keeps my attention.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I only like Naruto lol. I don't do anime. I'm one of those people that usually judge people who watch anime but I realllllllly like Naruto. It's funny and keeps my attention.
There are some series you may enjoy along that genre. Maybe One Piece or Bleach? (Also hugely popular shounen demographic action comedies)

Something a bit weirder you may like is Gintama, purely a comedy series of a Samurai who has no job after the world is invaded by aliens so he does random stuff like fix people's houses but nothing ever goes his way.

keirzilla

MERMAID
There are some series you may enjoy along that genre. Maybe One Piece or Bleach? (Also hugely popular shounen demographic action comedies)

Something a bit weirder you may like is Gintama, purely a comedy series of a Samurai who has no job after the world is invaded by aliens so he does random stuff like fix people's houses but nothing ever goes his way.
Gintama sounds like something I might enjoy. I like anything that can make me laugh.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Gintama sounds like something I might enjoy. I like anything that can make me laugh.
Its very good slapstick. Plus save for a couple arcs here and there, the stories are each self contained. I recommed watching the beginning in order as it introduces all the main characters, but after that you can pick up almost any episode and watch :)

Try the first five episodes or so, they really capture the series well, and let me know what you think.

keirzilla

MERMAID
Its very good slapstick. Plus save for a couple arcs here and there, the stories are each self contained. I recommed watching the beginning in order as it introduces all the main characters, but after that you can pick up almost any episode and watch :)

Try the first five episodes or so, they really capture the series well, and let me know what you think.
AHHHHH, they aren't in english. Thats gonna be hard for me but I'll give it a shot. So far I've already laughed a few times and I'm not even 5 minutes in hahaha

Triblaze

God of Gaming
AHHHHH, they aren't in English. Thats gonna be hard for me but I'll give it a shot. So far I've already laughed a few times and I'm not even 5 minutes in hahaha
Ah yeah unfortunately its only subbed. If you prefer dub, Full Metal Panic was pretty good. Its about a young mercenary soldier that gets hired to protect this high school girl who doesn't know shes really important. The problem is that he doesn't know how to turn off his soldier mode and it gets him in some precarious situations. Has more fan service than Gintama significantly but its bearable. But hey the dub isn't half bad, and its got mechs XD I prefer Gintama though but Full Metal Panic will hold a special place in my heart.

keirzilla

MERMAID
Yeah! Gintama seems like something I would like but every time I tried watching it on crunchy roll there were so many advertisements!

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Yeah! Gintama seems like something I would like but every time I tried watching it on crunchy roll there were so many advertisements!
Q.Q crunchy roll. Do you have adblock? LOL
You kinda have to live with the ads unless you want to find another non official source or you can buy their subscription.
I'm glad you liked the portion of Gintama you watched XD There is also the manga if you prefer that.
I understand that you like the dubs, I actually prefer dubs too when available, but most don't agree with that sentiment :3
The trick is finding good dubs.
But I digress.

Some anime you might like in terms of action/comedy:
Gintama (hilarious), Bleach (kinda funny), One Piece (kinda funny), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (hilarious), Beelzebub (kinda hilarious), Soul Eater (funny)

There are other funny anime but they are mostly slice of life/romance esque. These are the hand full I think you would enjoy most. Let me know if you want more info on any of these. >:D

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
I've always wanted to watch Gintama, but never got around to it.

Some anime you might like in terms of action/comedy:
Gintama (hilarious), Bleach (kinda funny), One Piece (kinda funny), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan (hilarious), Beelzebub (kinda hilarious), Soul Eater (funny)
@keirzilla

If you're going for comedy, Baka Test is number one. It's the funniest anime I've seen so far.
It's a slice of life comedy, but it focuses more on the comedy than anything else. I would recommend it.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I've always wanted to watch Gintama, but never got around to it.

@keirzilla

If you're going for comedy, Baka Test is number one. It's the funniest anime I've seen so far.
It's a slice of life comedy, but it focuses more on the comedy than anything else. I would recommend it.
Yeah that one is interesting. Here is what I remember of it. There is a school where they fight with chibi avatars for their tests and theor exams determine the avatars powerlevel. The school ace fails a test by accident and gets relegated to the fail level class, and the story is about her escapades with the loser in the worst class. Sound about right?

keirzilla

MERMAID
I'm gonna have to get used to the advertisements because I wanna watch it. I'll check the rest out later on. I have so many shows lined up to watch right now xD

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I'm gonna have to get used to the advertisements because I wanna watch it. I'll check the rest out later on. I have so many shows lined up to watch right now xD
I know right. I hope you enjoy Gintama.

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
Yeah that one is interesting. Here is what I remember of it. There is a school where they fight with chibi avatars for their tests and theor exams determine the avatars powerlevel. The school ace fails a test by accident and gets relegated to the fail level class, and the story is about her escapades with the loser in the worst class. Sound about right?
Yup, that's the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us