Another stupid question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
On the profile side I know that it is for the ratings but what is the black numbered ones for those in the middle
I'm not quite sure what you're asking. Could you re-word it or show a picture or something :/

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Oh, if you are refering to the 00/00/00 those are These ratings:
The grey/black ones are mild likes. It's not negative, but it isn't positive either. If someone disagrees with you, and says that, it shows up as an 'ehh'. This way it doesn't look bad on you by giving you a negative rating.

Last edited:

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
The picture is broken on my end Attacka. If what attacka is saying is what you're talking about. The grey/black ones are mild likes. It's not negative, but it isn't positive either. If someone disagrees with you, and says that, it shows up as an 'ehh'. This way it doesn't look bad on you by giving you a negative rating.
Picture works for me.

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us