Favorite game coming out for Switch?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
What is the game you're most anticipating for the new Nintendo Switch?

I personally won't be getting one, but the only reason I would, would be the new open world Zelda game. It actually looks really badass imo.

Soleil

God of Gaming
Breath of the Wild does look promising, but I really suck at Zelda games so I doubt I'll be playing it too much.
One game I can't wait for, though, is Fire Emblem Warriors!!! I love the Fire Emblem franchise and I *hope* they will keep more aspects of the Fire Emblem games in this crossover. (Even though I know it's going to be totally different, I can still dream!)

punkinblackk

God of Gaming
Website
punkinblackk.tumblr.com
Also interested in breath of the wild, the Skyrim port, and generally what other big name games are going to be released.

The Wii u was a good idea, but the switch is already showing high support from big names, unlike the Wii u that still has a very meager selection of non Nintendo games.

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
Skyrim ; ^ )

But really, most of them look okay. LoZ definitely looks like the best new game.
I don't think I'll be getting a switch, unless it's going to replace the 3ds line of products.

If I did get one, I'd also be excited to try out Splatoon because I haven't played it yet.

punkinblackk

God of Gaming
Website
punkinblackk.tumblr.com
At this point I'd be surprised if Nintendo came out with a new decidedly handheld device.
The switch is being marketed as extremely portable, with multiplayer support. Uses cartridge games, and is basically a crossover between handheld and console. (All at the approximate size of a tablet)
Though I'd also be surprised if 3ds games disappeared off of store shelves any time soon. (C'mon, they still have new DS games coming out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us