For Honor!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Who here is looking forward to For Honor? I'm making this post because it's been one of those games that's really stuck out to me as a fun game. It reminds me of a more fun version of Chivalry, which I greatly enjoy.

I actually just got invited to play the closed beta, which is really exciting and one of the main reasons behind me making this post :D I'll keep y'all updated when it comes out.

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Actually all these games reminds me Mount And Blade wich i enjoyed so much. Ok so what's the main differences between For Honor and Chivalry?

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Actually all these games reminds me Mount And Blade wich i enjoyed so much. Ok so what's the main differences between For Honor and Chivalry?
Chivalry is all knights. HOWEVER For Honor has knights, samurais, as well as vikings which to me is just bad ass. I've been watching the tv show Vikings recently, so this game has my full attention :D

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Chivalry is all knights. HOWEVER For Honor has knights, samurais, as well as vikings which to me is just bad ass. I've been watching the tv show Vikings recently, so this game has my full attention :D
Wow dat looks super interesting, but i dubt my crappy pc can run this wonderfull game ç.ç

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Wow dat looks super interesting, but i dubt my crappy pc can run this wonderfull game ç.ç
Do you not have any consoles DX I'm playing it on Xbone. Actually downloading it right now!

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
Ok so what's the main differences between For Honor and Chivalry?
They don't actually have that much in common. They only similarity is that they're medieval war games.

Chivalry is a melee FPS.
For Honor is a third person quick-time/combo oriented game.

If you want something like Chivalry, you should look up Mordhau.

Nomec104

God of Gaming
They don't actually have that much in common. They only similarity is that they're medieval war games.

Chivalry is a melee FPS.

mmmmh i dont like dat much tpg (third person games), instead i like games where i can swap between Fp and Tp whenever i want. Ok ill gonna take a look at Mordauh

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin

Chivalry is a melee FPS.

Yeah, the trailer had me thinking it was a chivalry knock off, however the gameplay is totally different. I'm honestly not a huge fan of it. If it's $60 on release I will not be getting it, however I'd think about getting it if it was a $30 game which I doubt Ubisoft will do. The combat seems really repetitive, and it's a rock paper scissors type of gameplay. You either Block, Attack, or counter block. and, I guess counter block the counter block. Either way, you both pretty much chose, and whoever is the fastest wins when it comes down to it.

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Yeah, the trailer had me thinking it was a chivalry knock off, however the gameplay is totally different. I'm honestly not a huge fan of it. If it's $60 on release I will not be getting it, however I'd think about getting it if it was a $30 game which I doubt Ubisoft will do. The combat seems really repetitive, and it's a rock paper scissors type of gameplay. You either Block, Attack, or counter block. and, I guess counter block the counter block. Either way, you both pretty much chose, and whoever is the fastest wins when it comes down to it.
WTF dats a totally turn down to me. Ok i watched an in game match and from what i saw the gameplay is smooth and somewhat simple, but whati didnt like are somegame mechanics like the perk sistem dat makes the totally unbalance. Let me say this; imagine you play against an hardcoregamers team dat know really good how the game work and strongly cooperate each other. They will make fast exp unlock every perk and... Puff... here we go flawless victory pX

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Well though it kinda reminds me of chivalry... The gameplay looks a lot different and the graphics are <3 it looks awesome. I'm starting to get hyped.
It's nothing like Chivalry. I thought the same thing, but gameplay wise it couldn't be any more different sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us