GIVE AWAY EVENT #1

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursu

Scrub
I hope its this is still open(i come from stream :p)

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
Our chances are slim to none. T.T
Incorrect. All you have to do is stay active and alert, and you have a pretty solid chance.
Half a dozen people have gotten free games in the past two days alone. So even if you don't win this contest, there are many other chances to get some free stuff.

PhantomTa2

Random
Sounds good. I saw a link to this site on WGN and thought, "Hmm....Sounds a little fishy but I'll check it out, anyway". Looked in the thread, clicked said link and, Voila!! I'm on here, signing up, (after reading a few items first, of course). I'm not as active as some users, so I'm not expecting to be winning many Giveaways, (don't get me wrong, one or two would be nice!!), so for the most part, I'm going to be lurking around and would probably first start testing the waters a little as a GAMING community, as opposed to treating the forum as a Giveaway site first and foremost and a community second.

Looking forward to possibly adding some users to my Steam/Origin/uPlay list!!

Regards

PhantomTa2

~Dev

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
i wanna be, the very best.... like no'one ever was.... to be first place, is my test, to train to be number one is my cause...

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Hello everyone! This is now over, I'm sorry for the late reply to this. I'll make a post here shortly explaining everything+who won!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us