I have 2 questions

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pietro

God of Gaming
1. I invited 2 friends, but in my profile it's saying I just invited one. Do I just need to wait for my other friend appear in the list or is there something else I need to do?

2. My profile is saying I'm a "Dedicated Gamer", what's that? Why does some people are just "Gamer"?

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
1. Has your second friend made an account? Are you absolutely sure they used your referral link?

2. That is your rank, and it has to do with the number of posts you have. As you get more posts, your rank changes. Members with under 50 posts are "Gamers." Members with over 50 are "Dedicated Gamers."

Pietro

God of Gaming
1. Yes and I'm not absolutely sure, but they probably did it
2. That's really cool! I love stuff like that:)

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I also have that issue. Friend of mine registered through my ref 100%,yet he's not showing on my list.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I had another member message me via PM saying the same thing, and I've fixed this issue. I'll make sure to give you both a +1 for the 500 member giveaway. Sorry about this issue, it works fine now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us