Largest GameHandout Giveaway!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
160-giveaway.png
Salutations Gamers! Tis I, Xyphien! I am here to bring you our largest giveaway we've ever done! We're giving away over $200 worth of games for FREE!

Facerig Pro, Facerig, Jet Racer Extreme, Memories of Vagabond, Ryse Son of Rome, Project Cards, The Escapist, The Escapist: Alcatraz, The Escapists: Duct tapes are forever, The Escapists: Escape Team, and The Escapists: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility!

First place Winner will receive the following rewards:
VIP Membership for 1 month, Facerig Pro, Jet Racer Extreme, Memories of Vagabond, Ryse Son of Rome, Project Cards, The Escapist, The Escapist: Alcatraz, The Escapists: Duct tapes are forever, The Escapists: Escape Team, The Escapists: Fhurst Peak Correctional Facility, and a Trophy.

Second Place Winner will receive the following rewards:
Facerig, Jet Racer Extreme, Memories of Vagabond, and a second place Trophy.

Third Place Winner will receive the following rewards:
Jet Racer Extreme, Memories of Vagabond, and a third place Trophy.

Simply Post below stating that you wish to enter the giveaway. On April 1st we will select three winners. The more active you are, the more people you refer, the better chance of winning is for you. So, stay active, and keep on keeping on!

Last edited:

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Yo bro, you now im all for it xD... So count me on it im participating xD
Well good luck to me ahahah

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
I'll skip it this time although it's brilliant offer. :)

GewoonRobbie

God of Gaming
Ill join, may the best fruit win

Last edited:

D4rkn355

Semi-Pro
lol man you didnt waste time and get straight to the point xD well after all this contest is too tempting XP
Fu... you got me dude xD but like you said the offer is so tempting. Bro they are giving away Project Cars! I am just so hyped!

Nomec104

God of Gaming
Fu... you got me dude xD but like you said the offer is so tempting. Bro they are giving away Project Cars! I am just so hyped!
Yeah i got what you mean, Project Cars is the game that lead me to participate to this contest lol

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Bro you are skipping everythings these days... well... more chance of winning for newbies XP
Haha I'm senior member so yeah I got many games here. I primarily care for the community now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us