Memorial Day Giveaways!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin

For those of you that are in the U.S. you know that Memorial Day is tomorrow. This is the time to morn all those who have fallen. From today into tomorrow I'll be giving away several games to random active members. I'm not doing anything today but lurking/posting here on GameHandout, and looking for active members. You will be able to win multiple times, so just because you won one game doesn't mean you won't win another. Simply post, be active, make topics, etc. I'll also be giving away
Minotaur Tier
games to those who post topics outside of the General Discussion section. Especially if you make a post in the Game Discussion section, and it's of good quality.

BananaPie

God of Gaming
VIP
Respect for every single soldier out there fighting for the right causes!
Not just fighting, your work is appreciated as well @Xyphien !

Delta_06

Acclaimed Gamer
Remembrance for the WW2 ,Cold War and now the Middle East Soldiers....thank you for your sacrifices comrades...
Also, War thunder might add events for the Pacific and European theater via Tank and Aircraft battles, which would be historically great...

InSideFire

God of Gaming
Remembrance for the WW2 ,Cold War and now the Middle East Soldiers....thank you for your sacrifices comrades...
Also, War thunder might add events for the Pacific and European theater via Tank and Aircraft battles, which would be historically great...
YUP,and we must also thank the soldiers who are still fighting the group of ISIS.....

Brysch

MLG Random
Dang, a day late for my sign up. I'm sure there will be more the the future though!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Dang, a day late for my sign up. I'm sure there will be more the the future though!
Actually, the PM you got earlier was from this giveaway. It's still going on today :D

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us