more emotes please!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

couchred123

God of Gaming
VIP
In my honest opinion, I think there should be more emotes, that aren't faces or anything like that, like a pizza, or guns. it would make expressing myself much more fun, as the emotes are kind of plain, besides the deal with it one :cool:.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
@sage come in here my friend. This is a thread for you :)

JYN

God of Gaming
Website
jynportfolio.carbonmade.com
I agree however... How will we express them onto our keyboards? On the other hand we don't want complex emoticons for our users to remember every single one. But it doesn't really matter since we can provide them with a tab within the text box with each emoticons, which we have already.​

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
Admin
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
I made a status about it. Tell Santa what you want.

I agree however... How will we express them onto our keyboards? On the other hand we don't want complex emoticons for our users to remember every single one. But it doesn't really matter since we can provide them with a tab within the text box with each emoticons, which we have already.​
(pizza)
Is usually the way you do non-emotes.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us