NEW ADDITION TO THE STAFF!!!!!!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

skelton912

God of Gaming

LIES! <--- was sent to you
NO WAI, how did you find out?! <---- which you replied with this implying that you were lying about everyone being awesome lol

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com

LIES! <--- was sent to you
NO WAI, how did you find out?! <---- which you replied with this implying that you were lying about everyone being awesome lol
lol, ohh, you missed his quote then. He was calling LIES to me saying my face wasn't green, not to the awesome part. XD(Thus I was saying he was right, my face was green :p)

skelton912

God of Gaming
lol oh derp! I remove my previous claims of uncongratulating you and you are thusly undiscongratulated until such time as it is appropriate to rediscongratulate you. I apologize for any hurt feelings and/ or lost time due to my unjust discongratulating of yourself and any negative impact it may have had on the community as a whole. :p (I speak in fake old world sometimes!)

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
lol oh derp! I remove my previous claims of uncongratulating you and you are thusly undiscongratulated until such time as it is appropriate to rediscongratulate you. I apologize for any hurt feelings and/ or lost time due to my unjust discongratulating of yourself and any negative impact it may have had on the community as a whole. :p (I speak in fake old world sometimes!)
Thank you, I think. XD Apology accepted. ^.^

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us