NEW THEME!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Hello ladies and gentlemen of GameHandout! I am proud to announce the new GameHandout theme. I'm still working out some small kinks, so if you notice anything feel free to post in the suggestions threads saying what you noticed is wrong and I'll try my best to fix it asap. Please let me know how you all like the new theme, etc. I'd love to hear you're opinions on the new theme.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I like it. My only gripe is that the topic banner is a light green shade that doesn't really go with tge rest of the colors in my opinion.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
I like it. My only gripe is that the topic banner is a light green shade that doesn't really go with tge rest of the colors in my opinion.
all of those colors, as well as many others will be changed later today. I just used the first tint of blue/teal I found and threw it up. later today I'll go through and make all the colors blend it, and look better.

IceGolem

God of Gaming
It looks and works very well, thanks for your hard work :)
It's nice to see this website slowly evolve and develop, I'm really curious about how it will look like after 5 or 10 years :)

Triblaze

God of Gaming
all of those colors, as well as many others will be changed later today. I just used the first tint of blue/teal I found and threw it up. later today I'll go through and make all the colors blend it, and look better.
Nice looking forward to it.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Does everything look better now, or did I miss something? If you notice any color still looking a bit off please screen cap it and let me know! Thanks :D

Triblaze

God of Gaming
Does everything look better now, or did I miss something? If you notice any color still looking a bit off please screen cap it and let me know! Thanks :D
It looks all good to me. The green is gone and its all a pleasant blue. Nice work. The mood is still over the avatar on mobile but it looks fine.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us