Partnership Program

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Hello fellow gamers! Today I'm proud to announce we're officially accepting Partners into GameHandout. The Partnership program is a brand new program dedicated to helping out streamers, group leaders, youtubers, etc. with their content, as well as providing them with giveaways. In return they will be promoting us on their content, which will hopefully bring more viewers, members, and traffic over to GameHandout! I have spent the past few days creating the Partnership program, as well as the website itself which you can find here: https://Partner.GameHandout.com There you can find ALL the information about partnering with GameHandout.

Let us know what you think about this new change to gamehandout below!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Congratulations to @GewoonRobbie for becoming our second Sponsor on the site!

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
I would join for the partner program, but i dont think i stream nearly enough for that to be actually viable. Nor produce enough youtube videos.
Anyway best of luck to you pineapple :)

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us