Random Giveaway!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
You have a chance of winning a free random game if you tag us in any social media sharing the link to gamehandout!

Example, if you make a tweet saying "Hey every1 check out http://www.gamehandout.com @gamehandout you can get some free games #awesomeness"

You will have a chance to win a free random game. This event will end August 10th (This Monday)!

The more you post, and the more social media you post on will severely increase your chances of winning :D

Last edited:

~Dev

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Your cover has been blown! Retreat!

Triblaze

God of Gaming
He knows, hes a mod. They have magic spell books.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Best comment I have seen in a year :D
That's why I have you tag the page of whatever social media you post on. So, if you're posting on Facebook then tag our group via facebook, same with twitter, etc.

@BoundlessMotion yes, youtube counts as social media, so yes :D It does count as an entry.

JYN

God of Gaming
Website
jynportfolio.carbonmade.com
That's why I have you tag the page of whatever social media you post on. So, if you're posting on Facebook then tag our group via facebook, same with twitter, etc.

@BoundlessMotion yes, youtube counts as social media, so yes :D It does count as an entry.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to win a game @ the OTHER giveaway of course, not this one lol.... ANYWAY GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON THIS PAGE! <3 love you all :D no homo...

Raibatsu

God of Gaming

oh, I get it now... seems cool, I will try to enter when I get a stable internet :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438790796,1438790741][/DOUBLEPOST]

oh, I get it now... seems cool, I will try to enter when I get a stable internet :), currently I am living in the dark ages, that is 1.5 kb/sec internet connection :D

Triblaze

God of Gaming
oh, I get it now... seems cool, I will try to enter when I get a stable internet :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1438790796,1438790741][/DOUBLEPOST]

oh, I get it now... seems cool, I will try to enter when I get a stable internet :), currently I am living in the dark ages, that is 1.5 kb/sec internet connection :D
Q.Q RIP hopes and dreams with that internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us