Should I upgrade to an X or should I wait for next gen?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Heera

Random
I got an original Xbox one mid 2015 and it's held up pretty well but the graphics on some of the newer games are starting to look a little dated. I've also seen the rumors that a next gen Xbox could potentially release some time next year. I've been saving up but idk if I should go ahead and get an Xbox one X right now or wait a year and get the next gen.
My Xbox right now is working just fine and I can wait longer for a next gen, and if I do go ahead and get an X, I probably won't be able to get any another console for years later.
But again, the graphics
What should I do?

Heera

Random
I got an original Xbox one mid 2015 and it's held up pretty well but the graphics on some of the newer games are starting to look a little dated. I've also seen the rumors that a next gen Xbox could potentially release some time next year. I've been saving up but idk if I should go ahead and get an Xbox one X right now or wait a year and get the next gen.
My Xbox right now is working just fine and I can wait longer for a next gen, and if I do go ahead and get an X, I probably won't be able to get any another console for years later.
free netflix netflix free trial upcoming movies

But again, the graphics
What should I do?

Any Updates????/

Steven

MLG
Staff member
Admin
Any Updates????/
If I were you I would keep the xbox one and just wait for the new release. If you are looking to spend $XXX amount of money for the new console, I know it wont be cheap, but if you know you cant afford it, Then i would just go with the upgrade now.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us