Signature separator

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

CasualCastiel

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
acasualreview.wordpress.com
Would it be possible to make the line separating the signature from the post a tiny bit darker/more noticeable?

For the most you can tell the signatures apart because they're images, but if there's text or a spoiler button they kind of blend in with the rest of the post for me and then I'm left wondering what that text has to do with the post, before realizing/remembering it's the signature. XD

Anyway, I'm not sure if that was in your line of things you were going to switch around or not, but just in case :p

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, this is something I can do no problem. I'll edit this later today! Thank you for taking the time to help with the site :p

It wasn't, I can see the line, but I've been on a forum with the same structure prior to this. Once you said it, I can see how it is hard to see the line lol, so I'll make it more visible later today.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I can sort of see it with a bit of effort, it's really faint though, so sometimes I just kept overlooking it. XD Thank you, kind sir. o///o
Is that good enough? Or would you like it a bit thicker? I changed it from 1px to 3px.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us