Tornament Giveaway!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
This Friday we will be doing a tactics arena tournament. Tactics Arena is a free... tactical game. Kind of like chess,but a lot more fun. That winner will get GH $25 and a random game!

Post saying you want to join, we're going to be making a bracket Friday and recording/livestreamkng the gameplay.

http://www.tacticsarena.com/play/

Last edited:

skelton912

God of Gaming
Care to link to the steam page or website where we can find this game? Might be helpful for getting people into the tounry that didn't know about the game prior.

Triblaze

God of Gaming
What time is it going to be? I have some classes on Friday.

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Care to link to the steam page or website where we can find this game? Might be helpful for getting people into the tounry that didn't know about the game prior.
What time is it going to be? I have some classes on Friday.
It's going to be later friday. Probably 2100 (9:00pm Eastern US Time)

I've updated it with the link!

Triblaze

God of Gaming
I'm west coast lol. Can't make it, but I might watch the stream afterwards or something

IceGolem

God of Gaming
Sorry guys, it's going to be 3AM in my location when the tournament takes place :( But I'll watch the video for sure :) Good luck everyone :)

Epik10000

God of Gaming
might go ahead, im very busy right now with school but we will see!

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
There wasn't enough people sadly for this to take place :( So it had to be canceled. I only had @IceGolem trying to do the tournament, everyone else was MIA DX

IceGolem

God of Gaming
There wasn't enough people sadly for this to take place :( So it had to be canceled. I only had @IceGolem trying to do the tournament, everyone else was MIA DX
Eh ? :D I don't even own the game, and I explained above that I won't be able to participate due to different time zones :D

Xyphien

Founder
Staff member
Admin
Eh ? :D I don't even own the game, and I explained above that I won't be able to participate due to different time zones :D
it's a free browser game. I thought it was you, someone was messaging me about it DX my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us