WTF IS WRONG WITH STEAM INVENTORY

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNipples321

God of Gaming
Well,I got 102 new items on cs go.100 breakout cases and 2 white cheap items.But that's pretty weird cuz nobody made a trade with me or something like that.By the way,I don't even have cs go purchased,so I have a lot of items on a game that I actualy don't have it.Can someone explain me this?

screwthetrees

God of Gaming
Staff member
Website
www.screwthetrees.pizza
Well,I got 102 new items on cs go.100 breakout cases and 2 white cheap items.But that's pretty weird cuz nobody made a trade with me or something like that.By the way,I don't even have cs go purchased,so I have a lot of items on a game that I actualy don't have it.Can someone explain me this?
Well, draw the lines. Steam suspected that your account was hacked, so the hackers probably used your account in some way. Generally there is a pretty common thing where hackers and real money traders will use hacked accounts to transport their goods left or right... or simply as storage.
Alternatively they used your account with an illegal inventory exploit (there is a pretty recent exploit for steam inventories on the scandinavian security forum Raimatikanta ).

You should immediatly change the passwords of your Steam account and email adress so that the hackers or exploiters cannot use your account anymore.

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
Sell the cases for $0.03 each, leaving you with $0.01 per case. Use the $1.00 from selling all 100 cases to buy a nice, little indie game on sale.

sage

God of Gaming
Staff member
VIP
Website
mr-sage.deviantart.com
But remember to check the Average price of the cases so it won't be too expensive or too cheap
Three cents is the minimum price you can put to still earn something (a penny). All of the cases except for the newer ones are like 3-4 cents.
But yeah, it doesn't hurt to check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About NXKU

NXKU is a social platform that connects gamers with the games they should be playing. From Video Games to table top games like TGCS and board games a community for all.

Follow Us